Objectives : Board of Directors
: Code of Ethics
CHBA SEA TO SKY - OBJECTIVES
- To increase membership to reflect all
communities and facets of the residential
- To continue meeting with the Resort
Municipality of Whistler to address the issue of
non-conforming spaces. Addressing this issue
will allow permits to be obtained and
renovations in many homes be legitimized.
- To offer three scholarships to grade twelve
students enrolling in a post secondary
institution to pursue a career in the building
- To increase awareness of CHBA-Sea to Sky
with local governments, the general public and
other associations, creating further credibility
- To update our interactive website promoting
CHBA Sea to Sky.
- To support WCSS' Re Build IT Centre in
Development & in Operation.
- To support & encourage sustainable building
practice such as Built Green BC
- To support other members in the association
to promote local business' & the industry.